Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday Things.

1. This used to be the cupboard where we kept bread. Oops.
2. I realized earlier this summer that nearly every book I've read this year has had at least one vampire in it. So I rebelled. I branched out. I read The Help. Then I read all three Hunger Games books (loved the first... hated the last one. Hated.). Somewhere in there I reread Pride & Prejudice & Emma

And now I don't know what to do with myself! I need book suggestions... or I'll be forced to reread Breaking Dawn. Again. Which is legit because the movie's coming out soon, but still. Help.

3. This is a problem.
No, really. There's something seriously not right with this picture. It makes me want to die melt cry lay on a beach and drink icy umbrella drinks. Seriously, what happened to pumpkin weather?   

4. It's okay though because I just ordered my Halloween costume! What! I can't tell you! It's super secret, but I'm really excited about it and it's going to be epic. And the best part of all is I got it for free. 

What! Yes. Free.  

Have you heard of Swagbucks? It's a search engine. Like Google.
... only every so often when you search for things like "what is 1/2 of 1 3/4 cup of butter?" (<-- real life) you're awarded with "swagbucks" which you can trade in for things like gift cards to Starbucks, Barnes & Noble, Fandango, and my favorite place to shop, Amazon. I've been using Swagbucks for awhile now. I have it set as my homepage and since it's the only search engine I use, I've been able to save up a lot of $5 Amazon gift cards to use for baking things, Christmas presents, and now... my Halloween costume. 

Want to get in on this? It's super easy. You can click here to be referred by me... and I'll love you/be your best friend/make you cookies. Or no biggie, you can just go here and sign up on your own.  

5. I'm totally craving a vanilla cupcake stuffed with pumpkin ice cream. Is this even a thing? Because it should be.